Wednesday, October 20, 2010
6:44 PM

Hi everybody(:
Today was a frustrating day):
Firstly, my class had a learning course or whatever in the computer lab. Then i did not know how to do... >.<'' I was on the verge of crying lar...
Then i kept asking around for help. HEHE :P The teacher almost wanted to hit my head:P
And the i got back the rest of my results already-.-
Although i passed, all were border line passes.
Can die ley!):
But it was fun at the end(:
I imitated quite a lot of people on the way to the bus stop with Chloe and Jessica(:
HAHAHA imitating Chloe was fun though:P

Okie(: Ending here(:
Byes~




Profile
Sarah Chia Jia Ning
5 Aug 1996
Broadrick Sec
Currently 14 ^^

Tagboard


Archives
*HiHi(:My mood is like dropped deep down into the u... *Onew and minho! hahahaha They remade juliette and ... *HiHi! blogging again... I don't know how to create... *HIHI!(: I'm starting a new blog again! Long time n...
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Links
Jessica
Dustbin Family ^^
Chuenmei
Mary
Qianhui
Chen Chen
friends
friends
friends
friends

Credits
Kamsahamida ^^
Blogger;AlisonPamela
Pictures;Flickr