|
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Hello~4:03 PM Went to the world war II thing... A little scary, but was fun(: We went to changi village too. But very hot): And went to library with Chloe and Nicole(: Ate cream pasta~ And Chloe did not share her gelato with me-.- I was drawing on a receipt then a waitress came to me with a paper(: So kind of her^^ When i was walking back home... the haze is like, W.O.W. Superb -the opposite- I imitated people again!!! The victims were Chloe, Christina and Nicole(: I had fun... But tired): Maybe later going to Nicole's house to teach her sister spelling? Okie(: Thats all for now(: bye(: |
Profile
Sarah Chia Jia Ning 5 Aug 1996 Broadrick Sec Currently 14 ^^ Tagboard Archives
*Hi everybody(:Today was a frustrating day):Firstly...
*HiHi(:My mood is like dropped deep down into the u...
*Onew and minho! hahahaha They remade juliette and ...
*HiHi! blogging again... I don't know how to create...
*HIHI!(: I'm starting a new blog again! Long time n...
Music
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Links
JessicaDustbin Family ^^ Chuenmei Mary Qianhui Chen Chen friends friends friends friends Credits
Kamsahamida ^^Blogger;AlisonPamela Pictures;Flickr |
