Saturday, October 23, 2010
1:54 PM

HEYHEY^^
Yesterday was so FUN! Sprained my foot when catching Zhong wei... >.<
Then i walked like a crippled. And i screamed like hell when ke lao shi pulled me):
After that, Nicole and i went to eat. We ate a lot... Then went home^^
Nicole and i walked all the way up to my house ley. And my mood was like... in underground. I slept at 9plus. So damn tired.
Later going out to play badminton and swim... Maybe not?
Okie GTG now~
Bye(:




Profile
Sarah Chia Jia Ning
5 Aug 1996
Broadrick Sec
Currently 14 ^^

Tagboard


Archives
*Hello~Went to the world war II thing... A little s... *Hi everybody(:Today was a frustrating day):Firstly... *HiHi(:My mood is like dropped deep down into the u... *Onew and minho! hahahaha They remade juliette and ... *HiHi! blogging again... I don't know how to create... *HIHI!(: I'm starting a new blog again! Long time n...
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Links
Jessica
Dustbin Family ^^
Chuenmei
Mary
Qianhui
Chen Chen
friends
friends
friends
friends

Credits
Kamsahamida ^^
Blogger;AlisonPamela
Pictures;Flickr