|
Wednesday, October 27, 2010 7:39 PM
HIHI(: Today, I had a shock of my life. That stupid potato...made me freak out. I think i will have nightmare. Went to the beach today(: Zhong Wei, Min yee and Nicole all bullied me)': Idiot sia!!! Almost wanted to cry... And i shouted at the hot spot! Then went to eat ice... Not even nice la! somemore so expensive ): In school... Everyone teased me): Suckers!!! Damn idiot la! BYEBYE!!!
|
Profile
Sarah Chia Jia Ning
5 Aug 1996
Broadrick Sec
Currently 14 ^^
Tagboard
Archives
*YOYO!^_^Today was a boring day...2A4 got scolded b...
*Hey~Today is a boring day... I put two plasters to...
*Hello^^Went to wild wild wet with Christina, Min y...
*HEYHEY^^Yesterday was so FUN! Sprained my foot whe...
*Hello~Went to the world war II thing... A little s...
*Hi everybody(:Today was a frustrating day):Firstly...
*HiHi(:My mood is like dropped deep down into the u...
*Onew and minho! hahahaha They remade juliette and ...
*HiHi! blogging again... I don't know how to create...
*HIHI!(: I'm starting a new blog again! Long time n...
Music
  Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Links
Jessica
Dustbin Family ^^
Chuenmei
Mary
Qianhui
Chen Chen
friends
friends
friends
friends
Credits
Kamsahamida ^^
Blogger;AlisonPamela
Pictures;Flickr
|