|
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Hey~ Raining now(=)4:43 PM Okie i blog about yesterday first(: Had class bbq ! Very fun^^ i fed someone...-shy- HAHAHAAH Then i took some pictures of zhen pang. But everytime fail-.- Then all my jellies were eaten! =D HAHA And have a lot of unglam on facebook-.- Then just now, Amanda came my house^^ She help me hang clothes and wash the dishes! Oh my! She damn helpful eh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Then took some pictures(= I will post all on facebook! (: Kk.zzZ........ Going to sleep now i think. Kk nights! Will sleep soundly i think=D Bye(: |
Profile
Sarah Chia Jia Ning 5 Aug 1996 Broadrick Sec Currently 14 ^^ Tagboard Archives
*HIHI! :DWoke up late today): slept at 2 to 3 today...
*Hi~ Blogging once again.Hmm... What should i say?H...
*HiHi(: First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shu yue! We ce...
*Hi<3
I slept at 4 am today and woke up at 9 plus.....
*HIHI:DVery tired now... Just came back from camp(:...
*Hi, posting again^^Stomach cramp! ARGH can die... ...
*HIHI~-yawn- I just woke up. Incredible right? Its ...
*Hey!~Went to Jessica's house todaY(:I draw all of ...
*HI~Wah! Damn tired...Yesterday i played badminton ...
*Hi(:Went out with Amanda and Gayle today(: We went...
Music
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Links
JessicaDustbin Family ^^ Chuenmei Mary Qianhui Chen Chen friends friends friends friends Credits
Kamsahamida ^^Blogger;AlisonPamela Pictures;Flickr |
