Monday, November 15, 2010
7:25 PM

Hi<3
I slept at 4 am today and woke up at 9 plus... Tired man):
Got back my posting results... Suck! I HAVE TO APPEAL! Go to A math and Double pure^^
I should choose biology- since nobody take:P- But i scared cannot ley! D:
Should i change my phone in to Xpress music? Or stay with W595? Hmmm... Don't know la!
A lot of people stayed up late at night ley! Wah seh!
Not bad eh? HAHA
Heechul is a cute gay! OMG! Why the hell does he go around kissing men? -.-
But he is still cute to me(:



You are seriously damn freaking idiot! Bitches. -represents not only one-
Sucka. Its not that i hate you or whatsoever... Its just that i don't like and cannot stand your behaviour. Really la! Idiot!!!

Hmm... This world is so weird... Why do i keep having this type of weird things happening to me?! Tsk Tsk... Forget it man!


Bye~




Profile
Sarah Chia Jia Ning
5 Aug 1996
Broadrick Sec
Currently 14 ^^

Tagboard


Archives
*HIHI:DVery tired now... Just came back from camp(:... *Hi, posting again^^Stomach cramp! ARGH can die... ... *HIHI~-yawn- I just woke up. Incredible right? Its ... *Hey!~Went to Jessica's house todaY(:I draw all of ... *HI~Wah! Damn tired...Yesterday i played badminton ... *Hi(:Went out with Amanda and Gayle today(: We went... *HIHI:DStayed at home today~There are things that i... *HIHI~At kpool now~ Using the computer there. With ... *HIHI<3Chose my subjects today(: Hope i can get in.... *HIHI~Went out with AMANDA and ISABEL today^-^Quite...
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Links
Jessica
Dustbin Family ^^
Chuenmei
Mary
Qianhui
Chen Chen
friends
friends
friends
friends

Credits
Kamsahamida ^^
Blogger;AlisonPamela
Pictures;Flickr