Thursday, November 11, 2010
9:58 PM

Hi, posting again^^
Stomach cramp! ARGH can die... Still haven't pack my camping things yet):
Tuition was ok today . LOL the tuition teacher asked me to stand up so that she can see what pants i was wearing... LOL
Then now i'm like lazing around. YAY.
Dragon boating eh? Hai... Can die.
NVM try my best.
I love you(:




Profile
Sarah Chia Jia Ning
5 Aug 1996
Broadrick Sec
Currently 14 ^^

Tagboard


Archives
*HIHI~-yawn- I just woke up. Incredible right? Its ... *Hey!~Went to Jessica's house todaY(:I draw all of ... *HI~Wah! Damn tired...Yesterday i played badminton ... *Hi(:Went out with Amanda and Gayle today(: We went... *HIHI:DStayed at home today~There are things that i... *HIHI~At kpool now~ Using the computer there. With ... *HIHI<3Chose my subjects today(: Hope i can get in.... *HIHI~Went out with AMANDA and ISABEL today^-^Quite... *HEYHEY!Sian... So bored.STUPID CHLORINE -chloe- AS... *All these pictures nice? HAHA These were taken yes...
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Links
Jessica
Dustbin Family ^^
Chuenmei
Mary
Qianhui
Chen Chen
friends
friends
friends
friends

Credits
Kamsahamida ^^
Blogger;AlisonPamela
Pictures;Flickr