Thursday, November 11, 2010
12:51 PM

HIHI~
-yawn- I just woke up. Incredible right? Its close to lunch time already...
Yesterday slept at 2 plus am just because of jessica ...
I wished her at 12am(: Hope i am the first to do that :D
Haiyo... TSKTSK later have tuition. Sob sob
Not young~ U kiss <3
I'm loving Dong Ho and Ki seop!
The more i see Ki seop, the more handsome he get! OMG la! HAHAHA
Okie i go eat brunch/ lunch. Bye~




Profile
Sarah Chia Jia Ning
5 Aug 1996
Broadrick Sec
Currently 14 ^^

Tagboard


Archives
*Hey!~Went to Jessica's house todaY(:I draw all of ... *HI~Wah! Damn tired...Yesterday i played badminton ... *Hi(:Went out with Amanda and Gayle today(: We went... *HIHI:DStayed at home today~There are things that i... *HIHI~At kpool now~ Using the computer there. With ... *HIHI<3Chose my subjects today(: Hope i can get in.... *HIHI~Went out with AMANDA and ISABEL today^-^Quite... *HEYHEY!Sian... So bored.STUPID CHLORINE -chloe- AS... *All these pictures nice? HAHA These were taken yes... *
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Links
Jessica
Dustbin Family ^^
Chuenmei
Mary
Qianhui
Chen Chen
friends
friends
friends
friends

Credits
Kamsahamida ^^
Blogger;AlisonPamela
Pictures;Flickr