Monday, November 1, 2010
7:49 PM

HIHI~
Went out with AMANDA and ISABEL today^-^
Quite fun(:
We went to watch Perfect wedding:D This show totally suit Amanda la~ So sick one... So many NC16 scenes......................Somemore a bit rubbish:P
But overall it was not bad. Because got Raymond Lam(:
And the theater was like super cold? Like go north pole. Then Amanda have jacket also never share):
Reached home at 7.30 i think :D
Okie~ byebye~~~




Profile
Sarah Chia Jia Ning
5 Aug 1996
Broadrick Sec
Currently 14 ^^

Tagboard


Archives
*HEYHEY!Sian... So bored.STUPID CHLORINE -chloe- AS... *All these pictures nice? HAHA These were taken yes... * *Hey yo wassup!I'm feeling happy today(:Going out w... *Hey~Quite sad today... Leaving 2A4 already.Got bac... *HIHI(:Today, I had a shock of my life. That stupid... *YOYO!^_^Today was a boring day...2A4 got scolded b... *Hey~Today is a boring day... I put two plasters to... *Hello^^Went to wild wild wet with Christina, Min y... *HEYHEY^^Yesterday was so FUN! Sprained my foot whe...
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Links
Jessica
Dustbin Family ^^
Chuenmei
Mary
Qianhui
Chen Chen
friends
friends
friends
friends

Credits
Kamsahamida ^^
Blogger;AlisonPamela
Pictures;Flickr