Saturday, October 30, 2010
1:24 PM





All these pictures nice? HAHA These were taken yesterday^_^
With Maggie, Jessica and me!
HAHAHAHA Damn fun~
But too bad that the rest had to go home first.
Had alot of fun yesterday(:
And when eating, Maggie took a video using nicole's phone of me):
Like CF like that. HAHA I can be comedian next time !!!
Okie. Bye(: ~




Profile
Sarah Chia Jia Ning
5 Aug 1996
Broadrick Sec
Currently 14 ^^

Tagboard


Archives
* *Hey yo wassup!I'm feeling happy today(:Going out w... *Hey~Quite sad today... Leaving 2A4 already.Got bac... *HIHI(:Today, I had a shock of my life. That stupid... *YOYO!^_^Today was a boring day...2A4 got scolded b... *Hey~Today is a boring day... I put two plasters to... *Hello^^Went to wild wild wet with Christina, Min y... *HEYHEY^^Yesterday was so FUN! Sprained my foot whe... *Hello~Went to the world war II thing... A little s... *Hi everybody(:Today was a frustrating day):Firstly...
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Links
Jessica
Dustbin Family ^^
Chuenmei
Mary
Qianhui
Chen Chen
friends
friends
friends
friends

Credits
Kamsahamida ^^
Blogger;AlisonPamela
Pictures;Flickr