Tuesday, November 2, 2010
5:59 PM

HIHI<3
Chose my subjects today(: Hope i can get in... But i think need to appeal>.<"
Went out with Chlorine today to buy her bag. Went to city hall and Orchard(: She bought shades and her bag.
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -random-
Hmmmm.............What should i do???
I am listening to Can you hear me by TaeYeon -SNSD- And another one, If. Also sang by her. Damn nice! Her voice is like... NICE. I hope i can sing like her^-^
(>.<" >.<" >.<" IDIOT!!!)
Okie~ Ending here(: ~<3
Loves, Sarah:D




Profile
Sarah Chia Jia Ning
5 Aug 1996
Broadrick Sec
Currently 14 ^^

Tagboard


Archives
*HIHI~Went out with AMANDA and ISABEL today^-^Quite... *HEYHEY!Sian... So bored.STUPID CHLORINE -chloe- AS... *All these pictures nice? HAHA These were taken yes... * *Hey yo wassup!I'm feeling happy today(:Going out w... *Hey~Quite sad today... Leaving 2A4 already.Got bac... *HIHI(:Today, I had a shock of my life. That stupid... *YOYO!^_^Today was a boring day...2A4 got scolded b... *Hey~Today is a boring day... I put two plasters to... *Hello^^Went to wild wild wet with Christina, Min y...
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Links
Jessica
Dustbin Family ^^
Chuenmei
Mary
Qianhui
Chen Chen
friends
friends
friends
friends

Credits
Kamsahamida ^^
Blogger;AlisonPamela
Pictures;Flickr