|
Monday, November 29, 2010
Hi!~ Another boring day... 9:07 AM Watched MAMA bye Mnet yesterday. Other than T.O.P, G dragon and Taeyang, the rest was... Packed my entire room too^^ I changed all the positioning of my bed and stuff. Looks a lot bigger=D Watching Ukiss's goodbye stage on inkgayo. They performed Shut up! Dongho and Kiseop! Wow!!! They are very very very very very handsome! =P Why the stage like only have Dong ho and Kevin?!?!?! Kiseop only sing a small part)= Snsd won three times in a row in inkigayo and other performances!!! Wah! A lot of pictures of ukiss in google don't have Kiseop... Nevermind! Okie~ BYEBYE~ |
Profile
Sarah Chia Jia Ning 5 Aug 1996 Broadrick Sec Currently 14 ^^ Tagboard Archives
*Hey~ Raining now(=)Okie i blog about yesterday fir...
*HIHI! :DWoke up late today): slept at 2 to 3 today...
*Hi~ Blogging once again.Hmm... What should i say?H...
*HiHi(: First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shu yue! We ce...
*Hi<3
I slept at 4 am today and woke up at 9 plus.....
*HIHI:DVery tired now... Just came back from camp(:...
*Hi, posting again^^Stomach cramp! ARGH can die... ...
*HIHI~-yawn- I just woke up. Incredible right? Its ...
*Hey!~Went to Jessica's house todaY(:I draw all of ...
*HI~Wah! Damn tired...Yesterday i played badminton ...
Music
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Links
JessicaDustbin Family ^^ Chuenmei Mary Qianhui Chen Chen friends friends friends friends Credits
Kamsahamida ^^Blogger;AlisonPamela Pictures;Flickr |
