Wednesday, November 3, 2010
3:57 PM

HIHI~
At kpool now~ Using the computer there. With Nicole and Zhen pang(:
Then Nicole abandoned me and went to play pool):
Talking to Brandon now. HAHA damn funny, Zhen pang told me to tell Brandon that he is flirting with Nicole. He confirm damn jealous one:P And He sounded damn pissed when i told him ZP was flirting with Nicole(: Watched Nigahiga:D
And ZP showed me some Videos(:
KK ending here(: BYE:D




Profile
Sarah Chia Jia Ning
5 Aug 1996
Broadrick Sec
Currently 14 ^^

Tagboard


Archives
*HIHI<3Chose my subjects today(: Hope i can get in.... *HIHI~Went out with AMANDA and ISABEL today^-^Quite... *HEYHEY!Sian... So bored.STUPID CHLORINE -chloe- AS... *All these pictures nice? HAHA These were taken yes... * *Hey yo wassup!I'm feeling happy today(:Going out w... *Hey~Quite sad today... Leaving 2A4 already.Got bac... *HIHI(:Today, I had a shock of my life. That stupid... *YOYO!^_^Today was a boring day...2A4 got scolded b... *Hey~Today is a boring day... I put two plasters to...
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Links
Jessica
Dustbin Family ^^
Chuenmei
Mary
Qianhui
Chen Chen
friends
friends
friends
friends

Credits
Kamsahamida ^^
Blogger;AlisonPamela
Pictures;Flickr