|
Friday, December 10, 2010
1:07 PM ![]() Look carefully! they are pretty. HEYHEY! I just hate snsd anti fans! They suck!!! Bitches sia... Snsd is not perfect. I know that. But everyone makes mistakes. They have good vocals k? And they are a little disrespectful at times, but not all the time! They never bow to their sunbaes?? LOL don't tell me you bow to your parents every single day? Stupid. Utterly disgusted by them. Say that they only attract uncles? Then what about miss A all those? attract dirty old man? Then how about antis try to audition? See if you can even have a second one first. Wait till you have anti fans of your own. |
Profile
Sarah Chia Jia Ning 5 Aug 1996 Broadrick Sec Currently 14 ^^ Tagboard Archives
*Hey there~ Very long never post already... I am da...
*Hihi!~ Appeal was not successful D=But i'm willing...
*Yoohoo!!! Hi~ I feel sick all of a sudden!!! Why?!...
*Hi!~ Another boring day... Watched MAMA bye Mnet y...
*Hey~ Raining now(=)Okie i blog about yesterday fir...
*HIHI! :DWoke up late today): slept at 2 to 3 today...
*Hi~ Blogging once again.Hmm... What should i say?H...
*HiHi(: First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shu yue! We ce...
*Hi<3
I slept at 4 am today and woke up at 9 plus.....
*HIHI:DVery tired now... Just came back from camp(:...
Music
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Links
JessicaDustbin Family ^^ Chuenmei Mary Qianhui Chen Chen friends friends friends friends Credits
Kamsahamida ^^Blogger;AlisonPamela Pictures;Flickr |
