|
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Yoohoo!!! Hi~ 6:11 PM I feel sick all of a sudden!!! Why?! My voice became like tarzan-.- Its raining cats abd dogs here! Will be nice to sleep(= Woke up at 6 today! Am i crazy?! Then rewatched hello baby till episode 6 and went to sleep again. Watched yu le bai fen bai just now. Why does everyone uses the same music for their album? That girl used after school's because of you... And So nyuh shi dae's genie and run devil run also have english version. People are so unoriginal now=P I like SM ballad! One of their songs is miss you. -my sentence is a bit wrong i guess?- And i love @am's new album , saint o'clock!!! Just downloaded the full album. My favourite song is Like crazy!!! =D Taeyeon and The one's like a star is nice too^^ HAHAHAHA its a very very long post. Okie bye!~ |
Profile
Sarah Chia Jia Ning 5 Aug 1996 Broadrick Sec Currently 14 ^^ Tagboard Archives
*Hi!~ Another boring day... Watched MAMA bye Mnet y...
*Hey~ Raining now(=)Okie i blog about yesterday fir...
*HIHI! :DWoke up late today): slept at 2 to 3 today...
*Hi~ Blogging once again.Hmm... What should i say?H...
*HiHi(: First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shu yue! We ce...
*Hi<3
I slept at 4 am today and woke up at 9 plus.....
*HIHI:DVery tired now... Just came back from camp(:...
*Hi, posting again^^Stomach cramp! ARGH can die... ...
*HIHI~-yawn- I just woke up. Incredible right? Its ...
*Hey!~Went to Jessica's house todaY(:I draw all of ...
Music
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Links
JessicaDustbin Family ^^ Chuenmei Mary Qianhui Chen Chen friends friends friends friends Credits
Kamsahamida ^^Blogger;AlisonPamela Pictures;Flickr |
