Thursday, November 4, 2010
5:52 PM

HIHI:D
Stayed at home today~
There are things that i didn't blog about yesterday...
I played pool with Nicole, Braden , Zhi Kai and Harry. I won Zhi kai! WOOTS -quite awkward though...- Nicole left me alone with them while she played with other people .... -.-
But overall it was ok(:
Tomorrow maybe going out with Amanda? :D
And I'm not sure but SHINee might go Yu le bai fen bai tomorrow! Must be back by 5 to see~
My hand damn pain la! When i cut small chillis then damn hot-.- CAN DIE!
And i don't know if i should... Oh forget it. I should not(:
Okie(: Bye<3




Profile
Sarah Chia Jia Ning
5 Aug 1996
Broadrick Sec
Currently 14 ^^

Tagboard


Archives
*HIHI~At kpool now~ Using the computer there. With ... *HIHI<3Chose my subjects today(: Hope i can get in.... *HIHI~Went out with AMANDA and ISABEL today^-^Quite... *HEYHEY!Sian... So bored.STUPID CHLORINE -chloe- AS... *All these pictures nice? HAHA These were taken yes... * *Hey yo wassup!I'm feeling happy today(:Going out w... *Hey~Quite sad today... Leaving 2A4 already.Got bac... *HIHI(:Today, I had a shock of my life. That stupid... *YOYO!^_^Today was a boring day...2A4 got scolded b...
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Links
Jessica
Dustbin Family ^^
Chuenmei
Mary
Qianhui
Chen Chen
friends
friends
friends
friends

Credits
Kamsahamida ^^
Blogger;AlisonPamela
Pictures;Flickr