|
Monday, December 13, 2010 11:06 AM



 HIHI~! Just watched a bit of Hello! Miss(= Damn nice!!!! I want to eat pudding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That japanese one! i will show some pictures of it^^ Later going tuition... You know what? The night before, i dreamt of T.O.P!!!! HAHAHA i'm too crazy about him!=P He was driving a sports car and i was beside him! Oh my!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA And I want Azumanga daioh in my phone!!!!!! And i'm currently watching Zero No Tsukaima(= Okie bye~
|
Profile
Sarah Chia Jia Ning
5 Aug 1996
Broadrick Sec
Currently 14 ^^
Tagboard
Archives
*Look carefully! they are pretty.HEYHEY!I just hate...
*Hey there~ Very long never post already... I am da...
*Hihi!~ Appeal was not successful D=But i'm willing...
*Yoohoo!!! Hi~ I feel sick all of a sudden!!! Why?!...
*Hi!~ Another boring day... Watched MAMA bye Mnet y...
*Hey~ Raining now(=)Okie i blog about yesterday fir...
*HIHI! :DWoke up late today): slept at 2 to 3 today...
*Hi~ Blogging once again.Hmm... What should i say?H...
*HiHi(: First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shu yue! We ce...
*Hi<3
I slept at 4 am today and woke up at 9 plus.....
Music
  Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Links
Jessica
Dustbin Family ^^
Chuenmei
Mary
Qianhui
Chen Chen
friends
friends
friends
friends
Credits
Kamsahamida ^^
Blogger;AlisonPamela
Pictures;Flickr
|